Introducing 0% APR* on all credit card balance transfers
- Transfer your balance for free. Most credit cards charge 3-5%, but at GCEFCU it is free – saving you hundreds of dollars!
- 0% APR* six month intro rate on all balance transfers, with an 8.99% – 18.00% APR* after that.
- Classic and Rewards credit cards available.
- No annual fee.
- No fee on cash advances done at GCEFCU branches.
- Will show up in online banking with no need to log into a different system
- Transfer funds online to the credit card account to make payments
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay for added convenience
Offer ends March 31, 2019!
To get started with transferring your credit card balance, check out the options below to see which one best fits your needs.
I don’t have a GCEFCU Credit Card
If you do not already have a GCEFCU credit card, you will first need to apply for one by clicking the Apply Now button. Be sure to let your loan officer know that you would like to transfer an existing balance!
I already have a GCEFCU Credit Card
If you already have a GCEFCU credit card and have enough available balance to transfer more funds, you can get started by filling out the Transfer My Balance form below. If you do not have enough available, you will first need to request a balance increase by clicking the Balance Increase button.
Transfer My Balance
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Earn 0% APR* on all balance transfers to a GCEFCU credit card for six months, beginning from the date of your balance transfer. After six months, your rate will convert to a standard APR* of 8.99% – 18.00% APR* based on your credit score. This offer does not automatically approve you for a GCEFCU credit card. Offer expires March 31, 2019.
Credit Card Transaction Fees: Balance transfer – Free. Cash Advance – $5 or 1% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. No cash advance fee when done in GCEFCU branch. Foreign Transaction – 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.