At Gulf Coast Educators FCU our tradition is to serve the financial needs of educators, and their families, in the greater Gulf Coast area. We want you to be part of that proud tradition.
Maintain a secure financial institution while providing exceptional service.
Our Service Mission is “Building lifelong relationships, one member at a time.” This mission supports the promises we make to our members and our goal of being a premier financial services provider for all our members.
Our Promise to You
WE PROMISE TO:
- Treat you with respect and the highest standards of professionalism
- Take ownership of your requests
- Make it easy to do business with us
- Respond to your requests in a timely manner
- Identify your needs and recommend a solution that will improve your financial life
- Ensure the privacy of your information
- Be a trusted and accurate source for financial information
Our story began on February 25, 1948 when Federal Charter #5648 was granted to the first 11 members of Pasadena School FCU. The following month, on March 11, the first five Board Members, John Peachey, Ernesteen Milstead, Carroll Teague, Mrs. Haydon Sypert and Marjorie Reeder, conducted the credit union’s first Board Meeting. The Directors set the hours as 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm on the 2nd and 3rd working days following paydays to accept deposits and book loans.
Gulf Coast Educators FCU is a strong, leading financial institution among credit unions in the greater Houston area. You can view our most recent financials by clicking the “Financials” link at the bottom on the page, or you can view our annual reports below.