Applying for a loan
Getting a motorcycle loan at GCEFCU is easy! Follow these three easy steps and you’ll be on your way to cruising the open road in no time.
Step 1: Apply For Your Loan
You can apply for your motorcycle loan online by clicking the “Apply Now” button above, or by visiting any of our locations and speaking with a loan officer. However, you must be a member of Gulf Coast Educators FCU in good standing in order to apply for any loans. If you are not currently a member, click here to learn more information.
Step 2: Get Your Required Documents Together
With any loan, we require proof of income for the last 30 days. You can either provide us with 30 days worth of pay stubs, or have your paycheck direct deposited with us.
Step 3: Sign Your Lending Documents
Lastly, this next step is the easiest of all! You can either sign your lending documents in person at any of our branches, or we can send them to you electronically to sign from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Once this is complete your loan will be funded!
1. Credit Life or Disability Insurance Discount – Add Credit Life or Disability Insurance to your loan through the credit union and you may receive 0.25% off your APR*.
2. Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC Discount – If you have any type of insurance service through Gulf Coast Educators Insurances Services, you may qualify for a discount of 0.25% off your APR*. Insurance offered through Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC. Funds should not be considered a deposit or guaranteed by Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Funds are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency.
3. Direct Deposit – If you have at least 1 payroll direct deposit per month of $500 or more into your GCEFCU checking account, you may receive a discount of 0.25% off your APR*.
4. Extended Warranty Discount – GCEFCU offers several vehicle protection plans to add to your loan. If you add an extended warranty through the credit union, you can receive 0.25% off your APR*.
5. Auto Pay – If you elect to have your loan payment set up with auto pay, you can receive 0.25% off your APR*.
|1||Credit Life or Disability Insurance||0.25%
|2||Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC Discount||0.25%
|Maximum discount is 1.00% for Auto, Boat, Motorcycle, and RV/Travel Trailer loans, and 0.75% for personal loans.
The best way to protect your new motorcycle from unexpected losses and damage is through insurance. Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC is a subsidiary of GCEFCU, and available to provide you with the best motorcycle insurance quote, whether you are buying new, used, refinancing, or simply shopping for a cheaper rate.
Insurance offered through Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC. Funds should not be considered a deposit or guaranteed by Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Funds are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency.