Contact Us by Phone
Local: 281-487-9333 Toll Free: 1-800-683-3863
*All calls are routed through our contact center which is available weekdays from 7 AM to 7 PM and 9 AM to Noon Saturdays.
After hours support is available for debit and credit card related issues by calling the credit union and selecting option 5. You will be connect to a Visa support specialist.
By Video & Web Chat
Contact Us by Video or Web Chat
During business hours you can connect to our contact center and online team members by clicking on the Live Help button on the bottom right hand corner of the each page. You can select to speak with a representative via web chat, computer audio, or video chat.
Online web & video chat is available Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
By Text Message
Contact Us by Text Message
Send a text message to 281-487-9333. As a reminder, do not send confidential information, such as member number, social security number, etc. in a text message. Only use this for general inquiries & include your full name in the text.
Contact Us B Email
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. As a reminder, do not send confidential information, such as member, account, card or social security numbers in an e-mail message.
By Social Media
Emergency Contact Information
Emergency Contact Information
- For issues with your credit union Visa Debit or Credit Card after business hours call 281.487.9333 and select option 5. We do have an outsourced Visa Fraud system that does make calls to help our members prevent fraud on their accounts. The legitimate calls will never ask for sensitive information. The numbers from which the calls will come is 877-253-8964. You can call the number listed with confidence that it is legitimate. Unless the calls come from this number or the credit union directly, members should consider the call fraudulent. We will NEVER ask for information such as your PIN, SSN, mother’s maiden name etc. If you are asked for that information on a call you believe to be from our fraud department please hang up and report the call to the credit union during business hours.
- For problems with Online Banking access after business hours, please email us. Please note that for security reasons we can’t e-mail you passwords or access codes.
- If one of your billpay payees has not received a payment, contact the credit union at 281.487.9333
- For stop payments on a check after business hours, use Telephone Banking at 281.487.4115, or use Online Banking.
Additional Information for those with lost or stolen wallets:
Cancel your credit cards immediately. Keep your credit card account numbers and their telephone numbers in a safe place so you will have all of your credit card information handy. Having to find all of your credit card telephone numbers and account numbers at this point would only add additional stress to your already stressful situation.
Call the 3 national credit bureaus and place a fraud alert on your name and social security number. This alert will notify any company checking your credit that your information was stolen and that they have to contact you by phone to authorize new credit. Here are the credit bureau fraud lines. Social security also has a fraud line.
- Equifax 1.888.766.0008
- Experian 1.888.397.3742
- TransUnion 1.800.680.7289
- Social Security 1.800.269.0271
Notify your financial institution so they can place a notation on your account. If your checkbook was stolen, you may want to place stop payments on the blank checks that were taken.
File a police report immediately in the jurisdiction where your purse or wallet was stolen. This is the first step toward an investigation if there is one and it lets creditors know that you were diligent in your efforts.
We hope that you are never faced with this situation, but if you are, this information may be beneficial to you. Be sure to record your credit card information. Keep this copy in a safe place, somewhere other than your wallet or purse.