Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union has the incredible opportunity and responsibility to serve educators in our designated area. We believe in providing exceptional customer service to our members and our employees.
Working at Gulf Coast Educators isn’t easy. Credit Union employees make a daily commitment to service our members at the highest level possible. Why do our employees make this commitment? Because, at Gulf Coast Educators, we believe teachers deserve more than just apples.
If you share our passion for educators, we may have a place for you.
All Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits after meeting eligibility period:
- Medical & Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance
- Travel Assistance Programs
- Allstate Voluntary Products
- Tuition Reimbursement for Job related degree plans
- Generous holiday, vacation and sick time plans
All Employees are eligible to participate in 401(k) and Pension plan after meeting eligibility period.
Perks of Working Here
When you work at GCEFCU, not only do you get amazing benefits, but you also get special perks.
- Opportunity to serve Educators
- Formal Onboarding and training Program
- Promotion opportunities
- Monthly staff meetings with Breakfast
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Giving Program & Casual Days
- Community Service (Food Bank, Susan G Komen, Autism Speaks, etc.)
- Great employees and great work environment
- Credit Union Membership Eligibility
- Direct Deposit
The Legal Stuff
E-Verify Participant (English & Spanish)
E-Verify Right to Work (English)
E-Verify Right to Work (Spanish)
EEO is the Law (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Your Rights Under USERRA
Your Rights Under FMLA