Becoming a member-owner of the credit union
As an employee of a school district or college in the Houston area or a member of their family, you too can bank at Gulf Coast Educators where friendly, affordable, personal service has made the credit union a success with educators for over 68 years. Open your Gulf Coast Educators account today and start banking where you’re more than just an account number, you’re a member-owner who shares in the credit union’s success. Click the START button if you are ready to begin enjoying the benefits of more money, time & peace of mind that comes with membership.
All the products and services of a big bank but designed to help make our members more money, save time and provide peace of mind:
- Early deposits of most payroll (Members report receiving their direct deposits on average at least a day earlier than at other FIs. Check out how one district’s direct deposit averages more than two days early)
- .25% Annual Percentage Rate discount on first credit union auto or personal loan
- Shared success via our Loyalty Bonus
- Instant issue Visa Credit Cards
- Remote deposit via mobile app
- 55,000 Surcharge free ATMs
- Transfer money to anyone via text message
- Instantly issued & personalized VISA Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking with free Bill Pay
- Low rate car, personal & mortgage loans
- Competitive savings products
- Loans specifically designed for school employees
- Free checking with no minimum balance
- And much more – check out our owner’s manual
Now’s the time for you to come and experience the credit union difference, and become a member-owner instead of a customer at a bank.
For more information about the credit union feel free to look around our website or give us a call at 281.487.9333
Finding a Credit Union
If you do not qualify for membership at Gulf Coast Educators FCU, we have information that may be helpful to you in finding a credit union that you are eligible to join. Click here to get started.