Setting Up Your Mobile Wallet
With your mobile wallet, you can pay for purchases online and in person, straight from your phone. First, you must add your debit or credit card to your mobile wallet app. Which app you use will depend on which phone device you currently have. Select the type of mobile device you will be using below for step by step instructions.
Visa + Apple Pay. Pay confidently with Visa. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Gulf Coast Educators FCU Visa® debit or credit card using Apple Pay.™ Set up is simple. Click the Learn More button to learn how to add your card to your iPhone,® Apple Watch,™ or iPad.®
Tap to pay with Visa via Google Pay™. Using your Gulf Coast Educators FCU Visa® debit or credit card via Google Pay is quick and easy. Just add your card to Google Pay and look for the Contactless Symbol at checkout.
Turn Your Phone Into A Wallet. Samsung Pay makes transactions easy. Simply download the app, secure with authentication (either your fingerprint or passcode) and hover over the card reader to pay.
Make it Visa when you pay with PayPal. Make your Gulf Coast Educators FCU Visa debit or credit card your preferred way to pay when you check out with PayPal. It’s a quick and easy way to enjoy the benefits of your card on your PayPal online purchases.
Learn more about your Mobile Wallet
GCEFCU Mobile App
Mobile App Features
Accessing your money is quick and simple with the GCEFCU mobile app. Check out some of our mobile app tools below:
- Snapshot: View your account balance without loggin in
- Remote Deposit: Deposit your check by taking a picture from your GCEFCU mobile app
- Zelle®: A fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes1 to friends, family and others you trust
- SavvyMoney: Monitor your credit score & report
- Bill Pay: Pay bills from your GCEFCU mobile app
- Financial Wellness: Track your spending & create budgets
- Digital Security
Download our FREE Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play for your mobile device. You can also text “Apple” or “Android” to 281-843-8611 to have the download link sent straight to your phone.
Depositing Your Check From Your Phone
Deposit your check any time, any where, using your GCEFCU mobile app. Follow the instructions below to walk you through step by step how to deposit your check.
To view full instructions, FAQs, and the Remote Deposit Capture Application End User License Agreement, click here.
Send Money in the Moment with Zelle®
Introducing Zelle — A fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes1 to friends, family and others you trust, right from the Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union mobile app.2 Zelle makes it easy to send money to, or receive money from, people you trust with a bank account in the U.S. Find Zelle in your Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union app.
Send Money in the Moment with Zelle
Send money directly from your account to theirs — typically in minutes.1
Send or receive money right from your Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union app.
Send money to almost anyone you know and trust2 using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
How to start using Zelle:
- Log into the Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union app.
- Select Send money with Zelle®.
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address
- Send money to friends family and others you know and trust.
Download the Gulf Coast Educators FCU App:
1. What is Zelle?
2. Who can I send money to with Zelle?
3. How do I use Zelle?
4. Someone sent me money with Zelle, how do I receive it?
5. What types of payments can I make with Zelle?
6. How do I get started?
7. What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle?
8. How does Zelle work?
9. Can I use Zelle internationally?
10. Can I cancel a payment?
11. How long does it take to receive money with Zelle?
12. Will the person I send money to be notified?
13. Is my information secure?
14. I’m unsure about using Zelle to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
15. What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
16. Can I pay a small business with Zelle?
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Remembering to pay your bills on time can be a pain. One late payment can affect your credit score negatively, and cost you more money in late fees. To make your life a little easier, we offer free online bill pay to our members. Pay all of your bills in one spot, without ever having to leave your couch.
Bill Pay can be found on your online banking page from your computer or our mobile app. First, you will need to set up your “payees,” or who we will be sending your payments to. From there, you can set up reminders or automatic payments for the funds to come out of whichever account you choose. It’s that easy!