Tips for your new custom card
- Please make sure you upload your image from your desktop computer.
- Cards take up to two weeks to receive after account is debited the $7.95 fee.
- Remember that your EMV chip will be on the left side of the card. It is not shown in the preview image.
- ATM cards cannot be personalized.
- Please activate your new card upon receiving.
- Please destroy your old card as it will remain active.
- Notify any electronic Bill Payees with your new card’s expiration date.
- Upon expiration of My GCEFCU Card, you will receive a normal debit card.
By submitting your personal image you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of the My GCEFCU Card. Your image will be reviewed to make sure the image adheres to the standards of the terms & conditions. If your image does not meet those standards you will be contacted and your card will not be ordered.