Tips for your new custom card
- Please make sure you upload your image from your desktop computer.
- Cards take up to two weeks to receive after account is debited the $7.95 fee.
- Remember that your EMV chip will be on the left side of the card. It is not shown in the preview image.
- ATM cards cannot be personalized.
- Please activate your new card upon receiving.
- Please destroy your old card as it will remain active.
- Notify any electronic Bill Payees with your new card’s expiration date.
- Upon expiration of My GCEFCU Card, you will receive a normal debit card.
By submitting your personal image you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of the My GCEFCU Card. Your image will be reviewed to make sure the image adheres to the standards of the terms & conditions. If your image does not meet those standards you will be contacted and your card will not be ordered.
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.