Principal of the Year
This year we are going to honor FOUR area principals who make a difference each and every day, in honor of Principals Month.
A committee composed of credit union employees have selected our four finalists from the nominations we received. The finalists will be eligible to be named our 2023 Principal of The Year Award. Below is the list of finalists available for voting. The finalist with the most votes will be named our 2023 Principal of the Year and receive a grand prize of $2,500. The remaining finalists will each receive a $500 honorarium.
PRINCIPAL OF THE YEAR NOMINEES
Dr. Bart Miller - Cleveland ISD
Rita Pintavalle - Brazosport ISD
Ryan Pavone - Pasadena ISD
Jeralan J. Kannady II - Goose Creek CISD
PRINCIPALS MONTH DISCOUNTS, SPECIALS & MORE!
Easy & Affordable Auto Loan Financing
Educator Mortgage – Home Loans for Texas Educators
Refer your Friends & get $50.
The Credit Union for Texas Educators
Gulf Coast Educators FCU is a credit union dedicated to serving the financial needs of educators and school employees in the state of Texas. Here you will find all the same products and services of a big bank, designed specifically for school employees. Check out some of our most popular products below.
- ✔ Texas Educators Rewards Credit Card – Available to all school employees who qualify. Earn rewards by shopping at all your favorite places.Learn More.
- ✔ Teacher Mortgage – School Employees can finance a new home up to 103%, with no down payment or PMI required. Learn More.
- ✔ Auto Loan Discounts – Get up to 1.00% off your APR* when you finance or refinance your car loan. Learn More.
- ✔ Dollar Up Account – Link your GCEFCU debit card to a Dollar Up Savings Account, and have the extra change from your transactions automatically transferred to a savings account. Learn More.
- ✔ Mobile App – Get 24/7 access to your funds using our top rated mobile app. Learn More.