This year we are going to honor FOUR area principals in our field of membership who make a difference each and every day. We are accepting nominations from now until September 26, 2021. Nominate your principal below to be one of our four Principal Award recipients for National Principals Month. A committee composed of credit union employees will select the finalists from all the nominations submitted to receive an honorarium of $500 for their campus and be eligible to be named our 2021 Principal of The Year. The four finalists will be announced the week of October 4, 2021, at which time the public may submit their vote for our 2021 Principal of The Year. The top finalist with the most votes will be announced the week of October 12, 2021, and win a $2,500 grand prize donation to their campus.
PRINCIPALS MONTH DISCOUNTS, SPECIALS & MORE!
$250 Cash Back on Auto Loans
Texas Educators Rewards Credit Card
Teacher Mortgage – Home Loans for Texas Educators
Refer your Friends & get $50.
The Credit Union for Texas Educators
Gulf Coast Educators FCU is a credit union dedicated to serving the financial needs of educators and school employees in the state of Texas. Here you will find all the same products and services of a big bank, designed specifically for school employees. Check out some of our most popular products below.
- ✔ Texas Educators Rewards Credit Card. – Available to all school employees who qualify. Earn rewards by shopping at all your favorite places and pay 0% APR* for your first 6 months. Learn More.
- ✔ Teacher Mortgage. – School Employees can finance a new home up to 103%, with no down payment or PMI required. Learn More.
- ✔ Auto Loan Discounts. – Get up to 1.00% off your APR* when you finance or refinance your car loan. Learn More.
- ✔ Dollar Up Account. – Link your GCEFCU debit card to a Dollar Up Savings Account, and have the extra change from your transactions automatically transferred to a savings account. Learn More.
- ✔ Mobile App. – Get 24/7 access to your funds using our top rated mobile app. Learn More.