This is a fun savings club just for kids 12 years of age and under. As club members, kids become inspired to save by being rewarded with cool prizes. Then money saving becomes a skill for their future – like when they’re saving for that first “mussel” car or “sand castle.”
Here’s The Nitty Gritty From Sandy The Crab
- Kids up to 12 years of age qualify to open a Sandy Savers Club Account – a real savings account just like grown-ups have.
- Fill up your Sandy Saver Punch card by making five deposits of $10 or more, once your card is full, you’ll be able to pick a cool prize.
- Open an account with an initial deposit of as little as $10 by any child whose parent or grandparent is a member of Gulf Coast Educators.
- Members receive a really cool Sandy Savers Account card.
- Web page just for our Sandy Saver members.
- You get a personalized birthday card from Sandy that you can bring in for a prize.
- Sandy sends an email newsletter directly to members with cool puzzles and things.
- And lots more!
Join Sandy’s Crustacean Nation of Savers Today!
Ready to dive in? All you need is the child’s social security number and $10 to open the club account. Sandy Savers Kids Club accounts are opened jointly with a parent, grandparent or legal guardian, and require the join owner’s signature. It’s just a simple legal claws.
Start encouraging your family’s future generations of penny “inchers’ to join the Sandy Savers Club today. Stop by one of our locations, give us a call, or visit the special Sandy Saver website at www.sandysavers.com.