Your Skip-A-Pay Request Has Been Received!
Thank you for your recent Skip-A-Pay request. Please review the following to make sure your request is processed and fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Make sure the $25 fee per loan is in your primary savings account.
- You must be current on all accounts with the credit union.
- If you have set up automatic transfers to your loan payment, you will need to log into online banking and advance your loan payment(s).
- If the credit union set up your automatic transfers, we will advance your loan payment for you.
- Online banking will not show your new due date until three days before your initial due date.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of 1 week in advance of loan due date, and before December 17, 2021.
- If your loan is paid weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly, the agreement will allow you to Skip-A-Pay for two payments during the Skip-A-Pay month.
Remember: Members are eligible to skip their loan payment(s) twice per calendar year. If you have skipped your loan payment once during 2021, you are still eligible for the Holiday Skip-A-Pay. If you have skipped your payment twice already during 2021, you will not be eligible to skip your November or December loan payment(s).
For any questions about your Skip-A-Pay request, please give us a call at 281-487-9333.