100% Financing, No Down Payment, & No PMI
If you are a teacher looking to buy a home, you are in luck. With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage, you can finance your new home up to 100%, with no down payment or PMI required. To see if this is the right fit for you, check out all of the qualifications below.
- Must be a current teacher or administrator with at least two years of teaching experience in a public school district
- 680 or higher credit score
- 45% Debt-to Income limit
- $300K maximum loan amount
- $0 down payment required
- Member can use seller credit to cover closing costs
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
Purchase Your New Home In 8 Easy Steps
- Review your budget. Many times, mortgage payments can cost the same, or even less than renting.
- Speak to a GCEFCU mortgage professional with any questions.
- Get Pre-Approved. You can get your application started by clicking here.
- Start house hunting and hire a real estate agent.
- Make an offer.
- Gain lenders final approval.
- Get a home inspection.
- Close the deal!
Meet Your Mortgage Loan Experts:
For information about our mortgage loans including current rates, contact one of the credit union’s mortgage loan officers: