What We Offer
- One Stop Shop. Once your loan is funded with GCEFCU, you can get an insurance quote, print your insurance cards, and make your payments all online via your personal insurance portal.
- Always Looking Out For You. When your insurance expires, you won’t be automatically enrolled with a higher payment. Miranda will send you a variety of new quotes to pick from. In other words, she will make sure you get the best coverage for your money.
Types of Coverage
While insurance doesn’t cover basic wear and tear on your vehicle, it is a necessary precaution to help you in the event of an accident resulting in either damage to your or another’s vehicle, or injury to anyone involved. Moreover, without insurance, you would be on your own to cover the financial costs out-of-pocket, which can often total thousands of dollars.
There are also six types of coverage under Texas homeowner’s insurance policies. These include coverage of the home or dwelling itself, coverage for personal property and items inside the home, protection for other structures around the property, loss of usage coverage if you need to live outside the home temporarily, liability coverage if someone else is injured on your property, and medical payments for any treatment that is needed.
In the US, every state except Hawaii requires you to purchase motorcycle insurance. Every state gets to decide how much coverage and what type it wants to require. In Texas, you must purchase a motorcycle insurance policy that provides liability and property damage coverage.
One of the reasons why you need to have a renter’s insurance policy is because it will undoubtedly be a requirement in your lease. Apartments and/or Landlords will want all tenants to have a renter’s insurance policy at all times. In other words, if you do not have one, you will technically be in violation of the lease and could face penalties.
RV/Travel Trailer Insurance
If you own or drive an RV in Texas, you will need to get it properly insured before you hit any public roadways. State law requires your RV (or camper or trailer) to meet certain insurance liability coverage minimums in the areas of property damage, maximum overall injury and maximum injury for each person involved.
The state has a few rules to keep the waterways safer. Similarly, these rules bear comparisons to the rules for driving its roads. Moreover, by following all of its rules, you automatically reduce your liability.
You already have basic insurance, but what happens when it is not enough? You then can use umbrella insurance which covers things the other policies either do not cover or do not cover well enough. Basic flood insurance is often inadequate, so umbrella insurance covers the balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to get a quote?
2. When will I have proof of coverage to provide to my lender and will you provide a copy to my lender as well?
3. Can I make changes to my policy before the renewal date?
4. How can I file a claim?
5. What are the state requirements for auto insurance?
6. Do I need special coverage if I have a loan on my vehicle?
7. Am I covered if I rent a vehicle?
8. Am I required to have homeowners insurance if I own a home?
Get A Quote
Request A Quote
As your independent agent, Miranda Wiley provides top notch one-on-one personal service. Miranda will take the time to understand your needs, then she will shop multiple insurance providers to find you the best options while making certain you know exactly what is covered, your deductibles, and limits. Down the road when your policy nears expiration, she won’t let it automatically renew at a higher rate like many companies do today. Miranda will give you a variety of quote options to make certain you continue to receive the best possible coverage at the lowest cost.
To get your custom quote, give Miranda a call or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Insurance offered through Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC. Funds should not be considered a deposit or guaranteed by Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Funds are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency.