When it comes to buying a new home or refinancing your existing mortgage, no one puts you more at ease than Gulf Coast Educators. We are here to help you each step of the way from loan pre-approval through closing.
Small Rates For Your Big Plans
- Conventional fixed rate mortgage – same low rate for the life of your loan
- Quick approval process
- Refinancing available
- Land Loans
- Teacher Mortgage Loans
- Second Home Loans for vacation properties
If you are a teacher looking to buy a home, you are in luck. With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage, you can finance your new home up to 100%, with no down payment or PMI required. To see if this is the right fit for you, check out the qualifications below.
- Must be a current teacher or administrator with at least two years of teaching experience in a public school district
- 680 or higher credit score
- 45% Debt-to Income limit
- $300K maximum loan amount
- $0 down payment required
- Member can use seller credit to cover closing costs
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- If you already own a home, you can refinance it with a Teacher Mortgage Refi.
For information about our mortgage loans including current rates, contact one of the credit union’s mortgage loan officers:
Found that perfect retirement spot or weekend getaway but not quite ready to build? In many cases, land values rise so if you put off purchasing now, that same piece of land can cost much more in just a few years.
A land loan from your credit union can help you secure that land with a 20% down payment and terms up to 15 years.
Ready to purchase, apply online below or contact our land loan expert.
Refinancing Your Mortgage
Interested in refinancing your current mortgage loan? We can help! Whether your current mortgage is with us or financed somewhere else, our mortgage loan experts can help you every step of the way.
Your Refinance Options:
- Better Rate – Refinance your mortgage to get a better rate and lower your monthly payment, shorten your term to pay your loan off faster, or both.
- Get Cash Back – Refinance your mortgage and use the equity built up to get cash back to make big purchases, such as home improvements, college tuition, pay off debts, and more.
- Teacher Mortgage Refi – If you are a teacher looking to refinance your mortgage, you are in luck! With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage Refi, you can refinance your home up to 95%, with no PMI required.
Your Mortgage Refinance Loan Officers
Your mortgage refinance loan experts will guide you through each step of the application and funding process.
Trisha De La Rosa
The following documents are REQUIRED to process the loan:
- Executed credit application
- Current pay stub (last two (2) years tax returns if self-employed, retired, or income is from commissions)
- Mortgage statement(s) to show current mortgage loan balances and payments
- Most recent tax appraisal or tax statement
- Deed of trust
- Proof of Homeowners Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
1: What are the credit score requirements?
2: My Payroll is deposited directly into my GCEFCU account, do you still need my pay stubs?
3: Do student loans count against me when applying for a mortgage loan?
4: What if my credit score is below the minimum score required, but my spouse/co-borrower has great credit?
5: Can I get a personal loan or charge my credit card to cover the down payment and closing cost?
Home loans, mortgages, land loans, real estate loans