Teachers do so much for their students. We want to do something special for teachers.
If you are a teacher looking to buy a home, you are in luck. With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage, you can finance your new home up to 100%, with no down payment or PMI required. To see if this is the right fit for you, check out all of the qualifications below.
- Must be a current teacher or administrator with at least two years of teaching experience in a public school district
- 680 or higher credit score
- 45% Debt-to Income limit
- $250K maximum loan amount
- $0 down payment required
- Member can use seller credit to cover closing costs
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
For information about our teacher mortgage program, including current rates, contact one of the credit union’s mortgage loan officers: