Easy & Affordable Auto Loan Financing
Start and finish your auto loan all online. Whether you are buying a new or used vehicle, or refinancing your current one, you can complete the entire process all from your computer or mobile device. If you haven’t found the right car yet, we can help you get pre-approved so you can shop with confidence and peace of mind. Check out more perks below.
- ✔ Defer Your First Payment for the first 3 months after financing.
- ✔ Skip Your Loan Payments up to two times per calendar year.
- ✔ Up to 0.75 % APR* Discount off your auto loan rate. See discounts available here.
- ✔ Get Pre-Approved Online and complete the entire loan process from the comfort of your home.
Our Key Loan Details
Our Key Auto Loan Details
- Rates as low as 4.24% APR*
- Up to 100% financing on a new or pre-owned vehicle
- Terms up to 7 years
- Refinancing is available
- Loan discounts available
- Easy to apply online, in person, or by phone
See How Much You Can Save
Don’t wait another day to trade in your old, money-guzzling loan for a sleek, affordable one at GCEFCU. The chart below illustrates just how much we could save you with an auto loan at GCEFCU.
|Example GCEFCU Member Auto Loan||3.24%*||60 Months||$25,000||$463.13|
|Average Bank Auto Loan||7.31%*||60 Months||$25,000||$498.69|
|GCEFCU Interest Savings Over The 60 Month Term Of A Similar Bank Auto Loan||$2,133.60|
|*Source: Bankrate, rates as of 1/10/2023. Rates vary depending on credit score and loan term.|
Vehicle Protection Plans – Extended Warranty
GCEFCU offers several vehicle protection plans to add to your loan. With five levels of coverage, our protection plan offers affordable options to ensure your vehicle is protected against costly mechanical and electrical repairs. Additional benefits include:
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Manufacturer Deductible
- Mechanical First Air
- Tire, Delivery, Battery, Locksmith, and Towing service
- Substitute Transportation
- Trip Interruption
- Key Fob Coverage
- Dent & Windshield Repair
To compare covered components and see which plan best suits your needs, click here.
Disclosure: Restrictions & limitations may apply. Please see contract for complete details. Please refer to your Vehicle Service Agreement for a more comprehensive list of what’s covered with your plan options. Parts pricing listed in illustration is based on average of actual repairs at a retail rate for Parts & Labor. Actual repair costs may vary by repair facility, vehicle, and location. Warranty products are provided and administered by SWBC and not guaranteed by the credit union.
Auto Loan Insurance
While auto loan insurance doesn’t cover basic wear and tear on your vehicle, it is a necessary precaution to help you in the event of an accident resulting in either damage to your or another’s vehicle, or injury to anyone involved. Without insurance, you would be on your own to cover the financial costs out-of-pocket, which can often total thousands of dollars. At Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, we can help you get the best insurance coverage for the lowest cost.
Disclosure: Insurance offered through Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC. Funds should not be considered a deposit or guaranteed by Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Funds are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency.
Member Auto Center
Our Member Auto Center has all the tools you need to find your next vehicle and give you peace of mind knowing you are getting good advice and deals. The Member Auto Center features the ability to search for new and used vehicles, advice on the car buying process and much more. Click the button below to visit our Member Auto Center website.
AUTO EXAM: AUTO EXAM’S goal is to protect the consumer from buying someone else’s problems. We will give you a written unbiased report identifying any problems such as: Was it maintained? Has it been in an accident? Is the mileage correct? Has it been flood damaged? Are there any mechanical problems? How much is the vehicle really worth? In conclusion, Auto Exam can answer these questions and much more.
CARFAX: Order a CARFAX Vehicle History Report. Your best protection against buying a used car with costly, hidden problems, including flood damage. CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed report in seconds. In other words, it is a must have for buying a used vehicle.
Auto Loan Calculators
1. Credit Life or Disability Insurance Discount – Add Credit Life or Disability Insurance to your loan through the credit union and you may receive 0.25% off your APR*.
2. Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC Discount – If you have any type of insurance service through Gulf Coast Educators Insurances Services, you may qualify for a discount of 0.25% off your APR*. Insurance offered through Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC. Funds should not be considered a deposit or guaranteed by Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Funds are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency.
3. Direct Deposit – If you have at least 1 payroll direct deposit per month of $25 or more into your GCEFCU checking account, you may receive a discount of 0.25% off your APR*.
|1||Credit Life or Disability Insurance||0.25%|
|2||Gulf Coast Educators Insurance Services, LLC Discount||0.25%|
|Maximum discount is 0.750% for Auto, Boat, Motorcycle, and RV/Travel Trailer loans, and 0.50% for personal loans.|