When it comes to buying a new home or refinancing your existing mortgage, no one puts you more at ease than Gulf Coast Educators. We are here to help you each step of the way from loan pre-approval through closing.
Small Rates For Your Big Plans
- Conventional fixed rate mortgage – same low rate for the life of your loan
- Quick approval process
- Refinancing available
- Land Loans
- Teacher Mortgage Loans
- Second Home Loans for vacation properties
Our Mortgage Loan Experts Can Help With Any Questions
Our Mortgage Loan Experts are here to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to them. When you are ready to apply for your home loan, click the apply button below.
Refinancing Your Mortgage
Interested in refinancing your current mortgage loan? We can help! Whether your current mortgage is with us or financed somewhere else, our mortgage loan experts can help you every step of the way.
Your Refinance Options:
- Better Rate – Refinance your mortgage to get a better rate and lower your monthly payment, shorten your term to pay your loan off faster, or both.
- Get Cash Back – Refinance your mortgage and use the equity built up to get cash back to make big purchases, such as home improvements, college tuition, pay off debts, and more.
- Teacher Mortgage Refi – If you are a teacher looking to refinance your mortgage, you are in luck! With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage Refi, you can refinance your home up to 95%, with no PMI required.
Your Mortgage Refinance Loan Officers
Your mortgage refinance loan experts will guide you through each step of the application and funding process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to them. When you are ready to apply for your mortgage refinance, click the apply button below.
Before you start your loan pre-qualification process, you will need the following documentation for your loan officer to review.
- 30 days worth of paystubs dated within 30 days of your application date (*GCEFCU cannot use direct deposit information for mortgage applications)
- 2 years worth of W2s, 1099s, etc.
- 2 years worth of tax returns (if self-employed, collecting rental income, or required by loan officer)
- Documents reflecting retirement income or benefits being collected (award letters, 1099s, statements, etc.)
- 2 months worth of bank statements from the account(s) you are seeking use for closing cost/down payment
- 2 forms of valid government identifications
- Copy of your contract
- Copy of earnest money check
- Proof of earnest money check clearing your account (once available)
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Deed of Trust(s) on your home(s) (if applicable)
- Current homeowners, windstorm, and/or flood insurance policies for each property owned
- If you own more than one property, please provide the mortgage statement, insurance policies, and/or rental agreements (if applicable)
- If you have student loans in deferment please provide documentation on the terms or your student loan(s).
Once you have started your mortgage loan process, you may be required to submit additional forms. The most commonly requested forms are listed below: